Drake, J. Cole to Premiere 'In the Morning' Video on Feb. 14

 

Apparently Drizzy and J Cole are set to drop the Video for they collabo joint 'Friday Night Lights' .This vidz is actually set to drop on Feb. 14.Term it some Val gift to they fans.According to blogs out there and theboombox the clip, was shot a few weeks ago in Paris during the duo's European tour.
Recently rumours did bush fire rounds all over the internet that Roc Nation's  Cole was having some beef with the Young Money rapper.
"I got a text from Drake," Cole told MTV News. "Now, I kind of just let people say what they say on the Internet or when they have discussions, but the real truth is me and Drake are cool, and have been cool and have been building a relationship. But he hit me when I was in Paris [on a tour], like, 'Yo, I just heard this 'In the Morning.'' He had just heard it for the first time. He said it was so good that he told me some wild story, you know those exaggerated stories, like, 'I need better beats,' just one of those type of things, giving me props."
 Cole refuted Internet rumormongers by going on some European tour with Drake.So its official we can say they cool..

Stay put for the Link of the video when it drops.

One !

[Drakes foro-jpiStudios]

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply