Willow Smith's schooling not going so well

10-year old Willow Smith has admitted that the amount of time she spends in class has dwindled since she started making music, and is struggling with Math.
According to Music-News.com, she is quoted by the Daily Record newspaper as saying: 'I never really get to go to school because I am always on tour, or with my father.
'There is a tutor most of the time, but usually I am working so I never get to do the lessons.
The worst thing about maths is all the kids are ahead of me because they go to school.'

I personally think that her parents, Will and Jada Smith should get her off the music and let her concentrate on her studies.
She could probably do some music on he school holidays...

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply