Ciara and Keri Hilson beef

Ciara has unfollowed Keri Hilson's twitter page after she (Keri) made negative comments about her album 'Basic Instincts' sales in a recent interview.
Keri allegedly said: "I would like to do higher that 35k - I mean anyone would."
Later on, Ciara tweeted: "Hear that a newcomer to power 105.1 morning show is really into talking about me! I love it! Keep promoting me! Glad 2 know I mean that much."
Still later on, she (Ciara) tweeted: "While we’re off to this good day, let's have a toast to the douche bags, and have a toast for the a**holes!"

Keri Hilson's sophomore album 'No Boys Allowed' is estimated to sell about 100k in its first week.

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply