T.I. Reveals Two Potential Titles For Next Album

The King is back and he's in every new track out there,remixes and all that. T.I is so hot right now. Everybody want to criticize him and how bad he's been,but hate him or love him TIP is working hard right now.

TIP says he has " 25 to 30 songs so far" recorded for his untitled album . He recently dropped his single "I'm Flexing " with Big K.R.I.T and yesterday dropped a new joint with Pharrell "Hear Ye Hear Ye"

The recently liberated King of The South speaking with  Huffington Post ,said how he has two titles in mind so far for his upcoming album slated for early 2012

"I've narrowed it down between two album titles, and I haven't chosen which one it's going to be yet," he explained. "However, I recorded between 25 to 30 songs so far, and I'm trying to get the album shaped and ready to go for early next year."
 "The first of two album titles I'm debating is Kill the King because in all that I've gone through I've observed how people respond to my circumstances, and I always wonder 'Why y'all coming at me like this?' But I thought, 'How do you expect them to act?'" he said. "Life is a game of chess and the object is to kill the king. If you anoint yourself king, you have made yourself a target. The second one is self-explanatory – Trouble."
Read the full interview here,where he also speaks on his new novel Power & Beauty, his upcoming reality show "The Family Hustle" and more.
 
Source

This entry was posted on . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply