Beats by Dre vs Sleek by 50? Is 50 Cent Cookin Up A New Beef?


G-Unit general 50 Cent latest onslaught may actually hit close to home, as the controversial rapper announced he has a new diss record in the works aimed at Interscope Records CEO Jimmy Iovine and Aftermath Records head Dr. Dre.

Airing out his issues on Twitter, 50 hinted at his recent venture with Sleek Headphones causing anxiety with Iovine and Dre who have their own Beats By Dre music gear line.

    "Jimmy iovine and dre mad at me cause I'm doing sleek by 50," Fif tweeted Monday (February 14).

    "I guess I'm not going to be on detox Lol."

    "I'm a little hurt jimmy and dre feel like that but f*ck it. I'm focused I got a surprise for everybody this go round."

    "Would you faint if I told you I just wrote a verse about jimmy and dre. Oh my god this is hard. This sh*t gonna kill"

    "[Eminem] gonna have a heart attack when he hear this sh*t d*mn lol"

    "I don't get it when they did there deal I didn't get upset. Now I'm mad they didn't put me or EM in that deal. F*ck this sh*t I QUIT"

    "Okok I'm done talkin bout jimmy n dre, I love them, they hate me, so what?...f*ck it. Lol" (50 Cent's Twitter)

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply